Did you know it’s possible to be a dōTERRA orphan? An orphan is created when someone signs up to become a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate directly with the company, instead of through another Wellness Advocate.
That means that they do not have a traditional upline and are available to be “adopted” by a real team that can provide them proper leadership, training and support.
How do I know if I’m on the Orphan Line?
First, login to your account by going here: mydoterra.com
Once you are in your account, click the “Team” tab and then look to the left where it says “My Business“. Select “Upline Listing“, which is the last option on the list.
This will pull up a list of your upline and their contact information. If anywhere on it you see the term “Orphan Tree” and then “dōTERRA International, LLC” you are on an orphan line and are eligible to be adopted.
Benefits of Joining the Essential Essentials Success Co-Op
Our goal is to build the strongest, most successful team possible. That means we want to provide amazing support for amazing Wellness Advocates!
Members of our team automatically have access to tons of free resources and support:
- 30+ module “Train By Rank” system gives you access to downloadable email and newsletter templates
- PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials to help you grow your business
- Private Facebook groups for customers and business builders
- Monthly rewards and recognition programs
- 9-Day Business Builder Onboarding series
- 7-Day Essential Quick Start Guide for customer success series
- Online leads and training to build your business online
- So much more!
We have talented coaches and leaders all across the country who can assist you in learning, hosting events and helping you build a lucrative dōTERRA business. We also provide monthly rewards and recognition, as well as free business tools (sampling items) to help people get started.
Will you adopt me?
Fill out the form below, we’ll get the process rolling! We’ll need a screenshot of your upline listing showing that you’re on the orphan tree. If you don’t know how to take a screenshot on your computer, you can take a photo of your
screen with your phone and then upload that image : )